[WWW Wednesdays]: July 23

WWW_Wednesdays4WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



My answers:

18214414What are you currently reading?
My hands are on The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith, have reached page 60 so far.











10818853What did you recently finish reading?
Two days ago I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. I think my review for this book will be posted today too.











7171637
What do you think you’ll read next?
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare was the next to arrive after The Silkworm. I'm waiting for another four books from online order as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment