[WWW Wednesdays]: July 2

WWW_Wednesdays4
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme originally hosted by Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




My answers:

17402605What are you currently reading?
I'm reading The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) and I'm still stuck on page 42, since I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, designing this blog. Therefore I can't give any recommendation about this book yet. I need to push myself more then and get back to books!








6631792What did you recently finish reading?
I finished The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern last Friday! Isn't the cover pretty? ;) Will be reviewing on this book as soon as I can.











1953What do you think you’ll read next?
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens! I especially awarded myself by this book for finishing last semester smoothly. Can't wait to read it even though I know the vocabulary will give me a hard time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment