Musing Mondays is a weekly meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading, where one is asked to muse about one of the following each week:
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Since I just set up this blog, this will be my very first meme. I decide to do it sequentially per week starting from the first one: the reading habits challenge.
When I can't concentrate well on reading (it can be caused by rackety surrounding), I usually move my lips or mumble through the texts.
click the picture to visit the original source
I never knew that this could be an issue before I read The University of Alabama's report. But I'm not sure if I can break the habit :O
So what about you?