[Weekly Wrap Up]: 30 June 2014 - 6 July 2014

                           
                              Hosted by
                               Caffeinated Book Reviewer



 






Spent most of my days in this week tweaking this blog and I didn't know that it was such time-consuming and tiring work :P




                                                     Last Week on the Blog                                                       




                                                     This Week on the Blog                                                       

  • Anne of Green Gables by Lucy M. Montgomery [Book Review]
  • The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern [Book Review]



                                                     Book Haul for the Week                                                     

  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
  • Scouting for the Reaper by Jacob M. Appel
  • She by H. Rider Haggard

I also received a few books from giveaway and can't wait to read it!:

  • Wedding Wipeout by Jacob M. Appel
  • The Biology of Luck by Jacob M. Appel
  • Apex Rising by Tom Wright
  • Phoning Home by Jacob M. Appel


I don't know when I will finish the book haul and the rest. I'm currently stuck on The Alchemyst. It's not too interesting for me :|

No comments:

Post a Comment