• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Yesterday I paid a visit and took a look at Emma's Sunday Post. One of the books which captivated me was The Piano Shop on the Left Bank by Thad Carhart. The cover looks beautiful and overall the book sounds like an expected story! So then I immediately browsed to and fro looking for where I could buy the book. I indeed found it on many online stores like Amazon, Book Depository and others, but the shipping charges are too high for me. While some of the others which offer the e-book, do not list my country as an available destination for purchase. I was starting to get distraught and regret why the hell I'm living in such country, I feel like a universal pariah ;_; Silly me, I momentarily forgot to check the website of a local bookshop where I've been a loyal customer AND I FOUND IT ON THEIR CATALOG! (sorry for the caps, but I'm too excited for the prospect!)
Now the only thing I have to do for the baby book to arrive, I'm so happy I can cry ;")
Spent a quality day with my baby sister today. We had dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant in town, called Thai Palace and my sister ordered pandan wrapped chicken and Carp dipped in Tom Yam Kung for us. The foods were extremely delectable and made my tummy so stuffed even though the they were much the same portion like I have everyday. Now i've been feeling like I won't want to eat for three years .___.
Today I visited a local library and got myself the books I've been dreaming of:
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare